Our publishers inform the design process.
Our publishers are the gatekeepers of industry dialogue, keeping readers informed of the latest news, events, and trends while inspiring the design process.
- Focused Context: We focus on bloggers of the built environment, so we only serve ads fitting that context.
- Network Strength: There is strength in numbers.
- Content Syndication: Boost traffic by syndicating your content across the network.
- Traffic Building: Build traffic from within the network.
- Open Communication: When you succeed, we succeed, so we’re always open and always available.
- How it Works: Simple. We find the advertisers, serve the ads, then write you the checks.
- Voice and Point of View: Strong voices and intelligent points of view drive robust conversations.
- Accuracy: Some BuiltAds sites are journalistic in nature; others are not. Regardless, BuiltAds sites strive for accuracy regarding items we post as facts.
- Community: Weblogs are conversations, not lectures. The community that gathers around each site is the essence of its value, and we treat that community accordingly. We listen and respond to feedback, and incorporate it into the way we manage our sites.
- Responsibility: We take our role in the community seriously, and feel responsible for our own words. When we make mistakes, we correct them. We do not seek to use our sites maliciously.
- Transparency: We err on the side of disclosure to our readers. If we have an interest in something we’re writing about, we disclose that interest. We are as transparent as we can be about our site’s statistics, practices and policies.